The California American Legion Press Association, a program of the American Legion, Department of California (C.A.L.P.A.) collects personal information when you register on this website. We ask for information such as your name, address, zip code, email address and membership number. Once you register with our website, and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
C.A.L.P.A. uses this information for the following general purposes:
- Offering resources for your commissions and committees
- Improving our services
- Contacting you
- Conducting research and generating reports
- Providing reports for internal purposes within the hierarchy of the American Legion.
- Reminding you when membership dues are time to renew, and other special events
- A.L.P.A. accept online registrations and annual renewal dues as well as selling some promotional item.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
C.A.L.P.A. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances. We will transfer information about you if the hierarchy of the American Legion National Headquarters, the National American Legion Press Association (N.A.L.P.A.), or the American Legion, Department of California, request specific information from C.A.L.P.A..
With the SSL Certificate in place on www.calpaonline.com you can make an online contribution to our organization with and in confidence. Look for the https:// in the URL.
Go ahead and register online today.
ATTN: Clara Pon
C.A.L.P.A. P.O. Box 6421, Orange, CA 92863-6421